Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Documentation on how to fix broken links?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 08:01:29 +0100
On Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019, 20:55:10 CET Johannes Kastl wrote:
Adrian Schröter schrieb:

[description of broken package]

osc pull

is the way to go.

Which is the obvious choice, which I had tried and did not work.

However, in your case the conflict is not in your package, but in the
package you branch from. So it needs to be fixed in "network" project.

So, this leaves me stuck with a broken package...

I'll try Eduardo's hint regarding the revision, I am just not sure how
to exactly do that.

The problem has changed meanwhile.

You have set a manual revision now pointing to revision which does not
exist. (And no, this does not happen on merging).

you can solve this by removing the fixed revsion via

osc setlinkrev -u
osc up -e