Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Documentation on how to fix broken links?
Adrian Schröter schrieb:

[description of broken package]

osc pull

is the way to go.

Which is the obvious choice, which I had tried and did not work.

However, in your case the conflict is not in your package, but in the package
you branch from. So it needs to be fixed in "network" project.

So, this leaves me stuck with a broken package...

I'll try Eduardo's hint regarding the revision, I am just not sure how
to exactly do that.

Kind regards,
Johannes

--