[opensuse-buildservice] Is "staticlinks" still working for images?
We upgraded one of our products to use the new version of product definitions,
and it seems "staticlinks" does not work anymore, as the repositories are
generated with buildnumbers.

So far I discovered that using:

Repotype: slepool:nobuildid

OBS able to generate repositories without build numbers.

However: is it possible to have both repositories with and without build
numbers at the same time, as I think it was the case with "staticlinks"?

--
Julio González Gil <jgonzalez@xxxxxxxx>
Release Engineer