Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obsservice down
Hi,

Am 07.01.19 um 16:46 schrieb Michael Schroeder:
On Mon, Jan 07, 2019 at 04:38:56PM +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
see https://build.opensuse.org/monitor, obbservice is down :-) (and prevents
me from checking in my brand new package).

There is hope for your package: /etc/hosts now contains the correct
entry again.

Hmm, what was wrong here ?

I had some fun with the last update in our private OBS instance to
version 2.9.5 with hostnames.
For some reasons I do not understand, the OBS did fall back to linux as
hostname and did create jobs with linux.<domain> as url in the jobs
files. The workers of course did not know anything about this name and
failed, then the job got rescheduled on the next worker in an endless
loop. Even a reboot of the server (which did cure the hostname issue
itself) did not solve this, I had to delete the jobs manually from the
jobs/<arch> directories.

Happy new year
Karsten