Re: [opensuse-buildservice] centos developer toolsets
On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 3:36 AM Petr Vanek <petr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi all,

is there any way how I can enable "Developer Toolsets" in centos/rhel
projects in the OBS, please?

For one of my packages I need gcc toolset >= 5.x, unfortunately these
distros contain 4.x only.

reference:

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/devtoolset-7/

or do I need to import all these packages into my OBS?

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/rh/devtoolset-7/

Yes, just enable the SCL repository in your project meta for CentOS 7.

For example, this is what I have:

<repository name="CentOS_7">
<path project="Fedora:EPEL:7" repository="standard"/>
<path project="CentOS:CentOS-7" repository="scl-rhscl"/>
<path project="CentOS:CentOS-7" repository="standard"/>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

That enables EPEL and the RHSCL repository for CentOS 7 on top of the
regular base repo.