Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Could this bug be the result of bad mirror handling?
Hi Manfred,

Am 07.01.19 um 13:00 schrieb Manfred Hollstein:
Hi Andreas,

On Mon, 07 Jan 2019, 12:30:11 +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Jan 07 2019, Manfred Hollstein <mhollstein@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What can I do to ensure that such packages get actually removed from doo
and its mirrors?

You need to enable publishing.

yeah, that would be logical. However, I only disabled publishing after
appr. 2 days when disabling build did not result in removing the built
binaries from download.opensuse.org, so to say as a last resort...

Or remove the repository from the
project.

I'll try that as the next last resort ;) Thanks for your
suggestions!

I'll summarize, in case someone will find this thread later in some search
engine:

1. disable build
2. osc wipebinaries
3. wait for repo state "published"
4. disable publishing.

I'm not sure if step 3 is strictly necessary, but it certainly does not harm
(apart from wasting some time).

Have fun,
--
Stefan Seyfried