Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Could this bug be the result of bad mirror handling?
Moin,

On Mon, 07 Jan 2019, 13:00:24 +0100, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2019, 12:30:11 +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Or remove the repository from the
project.

I'll try that as the next last resort ;) Thanks for your
suggestions!

Update: once I ran "osc wipebinaries --all ..." when all packages which
I didn't want to be published got build-disabled (but publish-enabled!),
everything seems to be in a consistent shape. This means all the
unwanted binaries are gone now from doo.

Final remark though: it doesn't happen _immediately_ for the mirror-out
process to remove unwanted packages... apparently, as it took some hours
before the status became consistent - better not to change anything
within the infrastructure before then (such as enabling/disabling other
repos, adding/removing packages etc.)... ;)

Thanks to Andreas for the ultimate trigger ;)

Andreas.

Cheers.

l8er
manfred