Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Could this bug be the result of bad mirror handling?
Hi Andreas,

On Mon, 07 Jan 2019, 12:30:11 +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Jan 07 2019, Manfred Hollstein <mhollstein@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What can I do to ensure that such packages get actually removed from doo
and its mirrors?

You need to enable publishing.

yeah, that would be logical. However, I only disabled publishing after
appr. 2 days when disabling build did not result in removing the built
binaries from download.opensuse.org, so to say as a last resort...

Or remove the repository from the
project.

I'll try that as the next last resort ;) Thanks for your
suggestions!

Andreas.

Cheers.

l8er