[opensuse-buildservice] Re: CentOS 7 build environments fail to initialize rpmdb due to missing libaudit.so.1
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 14:13:50 -0500
On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 2:04 PM Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey,

My CentOS 7 build environments seem to be broken now. I'm getting the
following error:

[ 14s] initializing rpm db...
[ 14s] /usr/bin/rpmdb: error while loading shared libraries:
libaudit.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

This looks like "Preinstall: audit-libs" is probably needed to make
this work properly.

Actually, the required new entries are:

Preinstall: audit-libs
Preinstall: libcap-ng