Re: [opensuse-buildservice] creating a "backup" of a project with "osc release" possible?
Hi Julio,

Am 27.12.18 um 19:44 schrieb Julio González Gil:
On miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2018 18:14:35 (CET) Stefan Seyfried wrote:
My idea was to temporarily set a release target for vdr (and
vdr:plugins) to vdr:2.2, release everything and then remove the release
target again.

Will this work as I intend it to? Or will the binaries vanish once I
remove the release target from the vdr repo? (I doubt it, but who knows ;-)

It will.

Thanks for confirming my idea, I guessed that it might work, but it's
always good to hear from someone who has already tried :-)

Best regards,
--
Stefan Seyfried