Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: "State needs recalculations" forever, on a release project
So thanks to Marco Strigl I was able to find the problem.

He suggested me to release only one package:

$ osc release systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:CentOS6-Uyuni-Client-Tools hwdata
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
<status code="404">
<summary>repository 'systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Stable:CentOS6-Uyuni-Client-
Tools/CentOS_6' has no architecture 'i586'</summary>
<details>404 repository 'systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Stable:CentOS6-Uyuni-
Client-Tools/CentOS_6' has no architecture 'i586'</details>
</status>

Boom!

It seems that YES: I was missing i586 on the target, so I am just blind
because in the end it was a CONFIG problem on my side :-(

I added the architecture, and it's working now.

To some extent, I can understand that a plain "osc release" without specifying
a package does not show errors (in the end AFAIK it just requests a "release
all" and does not wait for each package).

But if the problem is that the project can't build the repositories because
one architecture is missing, reporting "State needs recalculations, former
state was: No build possible atm, waiting for jobs in other repositories"
seems to be missleading, IMHO.

And maybe even "osc release" could check if the architectures on the origing
matches the architectures on the target and show an error or at least a
warning otherwise :-)

Should I report a bug?

Anyway, thanks A LOT to Marco for his hint :-)