Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "State needs recalculations" forever, on a release project
Since I am running out of ideas, I tried to release to a test project without
any kind of project paths at the meta config, to see if maybe some of the
paths was causing the problem:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Stable:Test

However the same happens. Only cobbler is copied and the repositories are
showing "State needs recalculations, former state was: No build possible atm,
waiting for jobs in other repositories"

Also tried to remove "systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:Temp" path from
systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:CentOS6-Uyuni-Client-Tools, but no luck.

So I am basically running out of ideas. Is it CentOS6 rebuilding somehow and
affecting only some repositories (systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:CentOS6-
Uyuni-Client-Tool does not get locked)? Am I messing something with the
configuration? Is OBS having issues?