Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Doc/experiences about migrations from _product to 000product (old to new format for product definition)
Thanks for the hint, Andreas.

On miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2018 15:32:00 (CET) Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Dez 19 2018, Julio González Gil <jgonzalez@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I also had a look at the differences between _product for Leap 42.3 and
000product for Leap 15.0 and the only BIG difference I can see so far is
that, for 000product, there are .kiwi files.

The .kiwi files are autogenerated, like before. Only that instead of
being generated by a backend process it is now done by a source service.
Apart from that, nothing substantial has changed.

That's right, when using _products some fake packages were created with the
.kiwi files inside (for example https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/
systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master) while now the .kiwi files are generated inside
the 000product package.

Other than that, I am almost able to build again, after adapting some minor,
basically removal of:

create_repomd
descriptiondir
datadir

From <media> tags.

Besides I learned now that the 000package can have in fact any name (but we'll
use 000product anyway)

If I have free time, I will see if I can update the openSUSE doc a little to
mention the new format and the service.

Andreas.

--
Julio González Gil <jgonzalez@xxxxxxxx>