Re: [opensuse-buildservice] News from OBS UI revamp!

On 18-12-11 19 h 58, Martin Koegler wrote:
On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 10:47:29AM +0100, Saray Cabrera Padron wrote:
Please try it out and give us feedback! We'dbe happy to read your comments
and make it even better!
https://build.opensuse.org/project/pulse/home:e9925248:grandorgue

"There have been 2 builds in the last 24 hours of which failed and 2 succeeded .
There was no package created . And no one touched the project setup."

A zero is missing.

Regards,
Martin

Thank you Martin for the feedback.

I have submitted a pull request[0] to fix this issue.

[0] https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/pull/6585

--
Dany Marcoux <dmarcoux@xxxxxxx>
Full Stack Web Developer - Open Build Service