Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Random delays during worker start
Am 06.12.18 um 10:30 schrieb Keil, Karsten:

Hello Adrian,

In this case it is kernel-obs-build-4.4.73-5.1.x86_64.rpm from SLE12-SP3 SDK
GM.
So would updating it to the latest from the SDK SP3 Update repository solve
this issue ?

Nobody knows ;-)

But for testing, you could add dracut debug options to the qemu-kvm call in the
build script:

search build-vm vm_linux_kernel_parameter= and add "rd.debug" or similar to
check what's going on.

We build our software in normal case always against th GM.

Me too, and I have not yet seen such problems, but my workers are slightly
older ;-)

--
Stefan Seyfried