Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build.opensuse.org: command not found
Am 05.12.18 um 09:00 schrieb Nicolas Quiniou-Briand:
Hello,

Thanks for this great service/software !

I'm trying to build a test package on build.opensuse.org [0] but I got this
error:

```
[   68s] /usr/bin/asciidoctor \
[   68s]     -n \
[   68s]     README.asciidoc
[   68s] make: /usr/bin/asciidoctor: Command not found
[   68s] make: *** [html] Error 127
[   68s] error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.3YzfxW (%build)
```

That's strange because rubygem-asciidoctor-1.5.6.1-1.el7 has been installed
before by the worker. I
added the EPEL repository to my repositories list.

On my laptop, I'm able to build this package in a CentOS 7 VM with
rubygem-asciidoctor-1.5.6.1-1.el7
package installed.
Because your system has /usr/bin/ruby - and the buildroot has not. It builds
fine if
you add ruby as additionaly buildrequire.

Why the require on /usr/bin/ruby is ignored, I can't answer. Looks
like a bug.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.