Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS + GitHub - deprecation of GitHub Services
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 10:15:57 -0400
On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 10:13 AM Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 25.05.18 um 07:50 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Yes, we are aware of it and will look into it.

(The CLA blocked me on working on github integration in the past,
but might not be a problem anymore with webhooks).

Hi Adrian,

any news on this ?
Cause since Oct. 1st you are unable to setup a new GitHub Service. This
feature got disbaled. Hence you are already forced to make use of webhooks.

Existing Services will work until Jan 31, 2019
Thank you very much ...

Webhooks support for GitHub and Pagure was merged into OBS back in July:
https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/commit/7d4a4eef5e647704b39833ba09deaf01f7badf5a

These are active on the build service today, there's just no
documentation for them...