Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SLE: Dependencies failed despite packages are available at repositories at Meta
I am not sure if this is related, but I am having now problems with

================
hwdata
================
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:SLE12-Uyuni-Client-Tools/hwdata
[ 30s] hwdata-0.314-2.2.noarch.rpm: directories not owned by a package:
[ 30s] - /usr/share/licenses

Happens because it installs filesystem-13.1-11.13, while /usr/share/licenses
is owned by filesystem-13.1-14.15.x86_64.

I see the change at https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/
SUSE:SLE-12:Update/filesystem/filesystem.changes?expand=1 and since filesystem
is a package for SLE12 product... should this update be there as binary?

================
mgr-virtualization
================
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:SLE12-Uyuni-Client-Tools/mgr-virtualization
nothing provides zypper(updatestack-only) needed by zypp-plugin-spacewalk

Similar case, I can see the SPEC with the provides at https://
build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/SUSE:SLE-12:Update/zypper/zypper.spec?
expand=1 but it seems the binary is older

================
spacewalk-backend (aarch64)
================
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:SLE12-Uyuni-Client-Tools/spacewalk-backend
nothing provides python-dmidecode needed by python2-spacewalk-client-tools

However the package is available for all other architectures. I am not sure of
what's going on.

In theory aarch64 was added with SLE12-SP2, so I am not sure if that is the
reason it's not available at SUSE:SLE-12:Update (so far I linked it at
Uyuni:Master:SLE12-Uyuni-Client-Tools and that fixes the problem).

PS: I am not sure if I am asking stupid questions that are already documented,
but I can't find anything about how SUSE:SLE* works at build.opensuse.org at
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Packaging :-(