Re: [opensuse-buildservice] increase release numbers on copypac
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 16:13:22 +0200
On Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2018, 15:53:06 CEST Morschhäuser, Mark wrote:
Hi,

I want to copypac a whole project into another one and want to ensure that
the generated rpm packages have at least the same, if not higher release
numbers than the latest build of each package. (I want to prevent OBS from
using the entry from the spec file). Do I need to set the
OBS:MakeOriginOlder Attribute in the destination project?

no, but copy via

osc api -X POST '/source/$PROJECT?
cmd=copy&withhistory=1&withbinaries=1&oproject=$SOURCE_PROJECT'

(out of my head, expect typos)