Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: The repository setup is broken...
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:47:22 +0200
On lundi, 15 octobre 2018 08.22:44 h CEST Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 2:04 PM Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Once it build, please to forward it to Application:Geo (pcl was a too long
overdue project on my todo)

I will submit:

libLAS
That one was deleted from Application:Geo not that long ago.

PDAL (that is complete - the one currently in OBS has issues - I have
taken contact with the maintainer)
Which should be me, and I don't seen a message
PCL
CloudCompare
I've a draft of it in my home
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/
home:bruno_friedmann:branches:Application:Geo/cloudcompare

And probably a few more.

When building for Factory and you get outside the main Factory repo,
there be dragons. So it takes a bit more time that for other
targets...

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch
Bareos Partner, openSUSE Member, fsfe supporter
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot