Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: The repository setup is broken...
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 14:04:05 +0200
On samedi, 13 octobre 2018 15.51:49 h CEST Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
Perhaps a more concrete thing.

I m trying to build the Point Cloud library (PCL) here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/pcl

I need two packages: FLANN and METSLIB. For Tumbleweed, these seem to
be in the base repo. For Factory, 15.0 and 42.3, these are in science.
When I add science, I get the error as originally described:

The repository setup is broken, build or publish not possible.

So all builds are blocked for these targets until i remove science.
But then the package requirements cannot be met. I do not want to make
a local copy of thee packages as that just hides the problem...

Once it build, please to forward it to Application:Geo (pcl was a too long
overdue project on my todo)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch