Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: The repository setup is broken...
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 08:21:28 +0200
On Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 00:26:20 CEST Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 1:07 PM Roger Oberholtzer

<roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am fighting to build a LiDAR file access library on OBS. Aside from
the general build issues, I get an error for a couple (but not all)
repositories: openSUSE_Leap_15.0 and openSUSE_Leap_42.3. This is the

error message:
The repository setup is broken, build or publish not possible.

I cannot see what it is unhappy about and there are no more details
provided that I can see. The project is:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/las

I see that the complaint is for all my projects.

It seems that some time in the past few day, OBS no longer likes the
science repo for oprnSUSE 15.0 and 42.3. When I removed them, all is
okay again.

well, this is the wrong place for that, since this is about content.
Better ask the packagers of that project (by chance, I am one of them)

seems you removed the science project, so the error is not visible anymore?

However, science project itself has a valid config and builds, so you
would need to restore the broken case for help...