[opensuse-buildservice] The repository setup is broken...
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 13:07:31 +0200
I am fighting to build a LiDAR file access library on OBS. Aside from
the general build issues, I get an error for a couple (but not all)
repositories: openSUSE_Leap_15.0 and openSUSE_Leap_42.3. This is the
error message:

The repository setup is broken, build or publish not possible.

I cannot see what it is unhappy about and there are no more details
provided that I can see. The project is:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/las

--
Roger Oberholtzer