Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Strange Build failures on Buildservice
On Dienstag, 25. September 2018, 15:30:11 CEST wrote Michael Kuron:
..
Adrian, any idea on the i586 issue
Try to reproduce it local and maybe attach strace.

Again, I failed to reproduce it locally in a Docker container, but
haven't tried building via osc yet. If we could reproduce these issues
outside of the automated builds, we could probable debug and fix them
quite easily.

the main difference to the container would be that you get a full VM
without network (except localhost).

You can jump inside during build anyway via a telnet server:

osc build --vm-type=kvm --vm-telnet=$PORT -x telnet-server -x net-tools

or alike. So you run also the original distro kernel of your base.

If you still can not reproduce it, it can be hardware specific or
memory / cpu resource specific.

Did you check the attemps, if there are maybe some random success
on some workers? You may get a pattern .... (osc jobhistory)

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany