Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Strange Build failures on Buildservice
On Dienstag, 25. September 2018, 15:02:22 CEST wrote Christoph Junghans:
On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 11:46 PM Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Montag, 24. September 2018, 18:59:44 CEST wrote Christoph Junghans:
Hi guys,

Michael and I are trying to update the espresso package in OpenSuse:
..
2.) Build on openSUSE_Tumbleweed i586 is super slow and runs out of time.
Adrian, any idea on the i586 issue, there is no timeout of s390x,
which is usually slow, so I am wondering a bit!

well, not without looking inside, but since it can be a anything, chances
are high that it is not an OBS issue. So I am not very motivated :)

Try to reproduce it local and maybe attach strace. It might be a deadlock?

2.) On SLE_12_SP4 x86_64, we cannot install the openmpi-devel package
anymore, error:
File /usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi/lib64/mpi.mod conflicts between
attempted installs of openmpi-devel-1.10.7-1.15.x86_64 and
openmpi-compat-1.8.1-3.1.x86_64

Any help on the first two issues would be appreciated.

Please report to the openmpi maintainer.
I emailed Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin.

uh, I had more our openmpi package maintainer in mind ... sorry for not being
explicit.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg