Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: How to enforce specific system library for a specific package
On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 01:11:24PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Sep 20 2018, "Dr. Werner Fink" <werner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm currently build bash 5.0 beta as well as readline 8.0 beta.
As readline does build local with osc as well as on the OBS and
also bash with --prefer-pkgs $PWD/binaries where the readline
package are stored ... but the build on the OBS results in

nothing provides readline-devel = 8.0

is there any way in prjconf of the repository shell to enforce
that the package readline-devel with version 8.0 will be installed
but oly for the pacakge bash with version 5.0

There can only be a single version of a package in a repository. If you
need more than one version you need to use different names.

Andreas.

OK ... side effect of the package split. Now I'm using a temporary
sub project/repository shells:bash50beta with linked package