Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Search settings GUI issue
Hi,

On 22.08.2018 10:45, Jeroen Ooms wrote:
The "Download package" link on my project OBS project page links to:

https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3Ajeroenooms%3Aopencpu-2.0&package=opencpu

This is the link that I share with users on my website. However when a
user visits this page for the first time, they get presented an broken
empty dialog box with no options named "search settings":
https://i.imgur.com/nNZcekr.png

This is pretty confusing because there is nothing to select and some
users think that it is not working and leave the page instead of
clicking "OK".
Thank you for your feedback! We already have other reports from users
who don't like the popup and will remove it again in the future.

Best,
    Alex