[opensuse-buildservice] yum update before building?
  • From: Jeroen Ooms <jeroenooms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 23:15:11 +0200
My OBS is repo contains broken Fedora 27/28 builds because OBS Fedora
repo seems to contain older versions of some critical dependencies.

In particular, OBS seems to have R-core-3.4.4 whereas Fedora currently
ships R-core-3.5.0. Because these versions are binary incompatible,
the OBS build of my application does not work on the user machine. Log
file:
https://build.opensuse.org/build/home:jeroenooms:opencpu-2.0/Fedora_28/x86_64/opencpu/_log

Is there some way to "yum update" before starting the build?