[opensuse-buildservice] splitdebug configuration
  • From: Morschhäuser, Mark <Mark.Morschhaeuser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 08:39:07 +0000
Hello,

I don't understand how to configure the splitdebug feature. It says

" Repotype: TYPE[:OPTIONS]

Defines the repository format for published repositories. Valid values are:
none, rpm-md, suse, debian, hdlist2, arch, staticlinks. The OPTIONS parameter
depends on the repository type, for rpm-md the known options are 'legacy' to
create the old rpm-md format, 'deltainfo' or 'prestodelta' to create delta rpm
packages, 'rsyncable' to use rsyncable gzip compression. To split the debug
packages in an own published repository the option splitdebug:REPOSITORY_SUFFIX
can be used."

I want OBS to store all debuginfo packages in a separate directory and used
----
Repotype: rpm-md:splitdebug:debug
----
in my project config but all debuginfo packages are stored in the x86_64
directory where the other packages are and the debug directory is not created.
How can I do this?

Best regards,

Mark