Re: [opensuse-buildservice] mismatch between meta prj and webui
On 08/03/2018 12:53 PM, Olaf Hering wrote:
I was adding a description to a prj via the webui. The data showup in Firefox
as expected. With 'osc meta prj -e' however I still get the data without
<description>. Does either side do any caching? I would expect that 'osc
meta' grabs the data straight from the server.

There is a cache for the _meta. But it should be reset when
editing the project - that sounds like a bug.

Greetings, Stephan