Re: [opensuse-buildservice] WTF is SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS? (SLES15)
Hi Henne,

Am 03.08.2018 um 12:18 schrieb Henne Vogelsang:

On 03.08.2018 11:50, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

I'm trying to set up my internal OBS instance for SLES15.

If you have problems with SUSE Linux Enterprise you should contact SUSE>
support -> https://www.suse.com/support/

Come on. You know exactly what will happen when I really start to create
service requests for such things.

Nobody will be happy afterwards.

This is a simple question about the secrets of build.OPENsuse.org setup.
--
Stefan Seyfried