Re: [opensuse-buildservice] anti-spam measures in the opensuse-buildservice irc channel
On Wednesday 2018-08-01 19:15, Victor Pereira wrote:

Hi all, I think everyone is aware of the current spambot attacks,
and I would suggest that everyone set a +R (aka register nickname) and
#opensuse-buildservice to set +r in the channel while the attack is
ongoing. As soon it goes away we could bring it back to the actual
state (or not, if we think that's ok to have +r set)

Rather than +r, set +q $~a.