[opensuse-buildservice] anti-spam measures in the opensuse-buildservice irc channel
  • From: Victor Pereira <vpereira@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 19:15:48 +0200

Hi all, I think everyone is aware of the current spambot attacks,
and I would suggest that everyone set a +R (aka register nickname) and
#opensuse-buildservice to set +r in the channel while the attack is
ongoing. As soon it goes away we could bring it back to the actual
state (or not, if we think that's ok to have +r set)

Admins? Anyone against it?

--
Victor Pereira

SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB
21284 (AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5

90409 Nürnberg