[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Tumbleweed repository excluded
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 17:45:20 +0200
On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 5:00 PM Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Aug 01 2018, Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why would the Tumbleweed repository be excluded on OBS? For example, I
would like to build the following for Tumbleweed:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/blt30

The only excluded repository is xUbuntu_17.10.

I found that there was some directive that in the Meta section in the
part with Tumbleweed that said it was deleted (*). I commented that,
and, at first it seemed to make no difference. So I posted the
question. I see that now the builds are happening. So it must have
taken a bit if time for the edit to have an effect.

(*) The XML statement that was commented was removed when the section
was saved. I did not expect that. So I don't remember exactly what the
statement said...

--
Roger Oberholtzer