Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Keep multiple package versions in rpm repo
Am 23.07.2018 um 13:17 schrieb 686f6c6d:
Greetings,

with a local install of OBS, is it possible to keep multiple versions
of my packages in the OBS-created rpm repo?

For example, if I have a package "myfoo" with version 4.2.0 sources in
OBS, and I'd like to also keep the two previously build versions
around in the rpm repo (f.e. 4.1.42 and 4.1.23). Is this at all
possible?

Have a look at $BSConfig::publishedhook, I'm doing similar stuff (create
a separate Archive/ repo which contains every version of every published
package ever) from there.
--
Stefan Seyfried