Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Unable to build CentOS appliance(nothing provides kiwi-image:iso)
Yes. kiwi-image-iso-requires reside in
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Virtualization:/Appliances:/Builder/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/
repo. Afterwards the problem above is solved but next problem is unresolvable
dependencies needed by "kiwi-image-iso-requires". Then i add standard OpenSUSE
repo to the project to solve them. Afterall issues getting worse and ended up
in conflicting and obsoleted packages between opensuse and centos repos. I'm
doing somthing wrong?