[opensuse-buildservice] Re: How to disable multibuild
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 15:50:41 +0300
On Jul 08 2018, "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How can I disable multibuild in my project?

Multibuild isn't a project setting, it is a property of a package, by
the presence of the _multibuild special file.

Thank you.

I think that deleting _multibuild is not convenient way when one want
to test package before submitting. In case of JeOS, it triggers mass
rebuild for 100 image flavors.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510 2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1

With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov