Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Is it possible to have prjconf settings per package/image?
Hi Adrian,

Adrian Schröter schrieb:

Where is the point of having project global rules for a specific
package? IMHO it belongs to the package source then?

I agree, but if we are talking about images instead of RPMs, sometimes a
VMInstall is needed, and that cannot be added from inside the image AFAIK.

But using the OS version to differ between images might be good enough...

Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer