Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Is it possible to have prjconf settings per package/image?
On Montag, 2. Juli 2018, 20:19:50 CEST wrote Johannes Kastl:
Johannes Kastl schrieb:

Not sure if images are accepting the suse_version macros...

Seems like they do. I could successfully add some PreInstall statements
for only one release version of my images, not all of them.

Still it would be interesting of one can do this more fine grained down
to packages level...

No, you can't do it per package. Only per repository.

Where is the point of having project global rules for a specific package?
IMHO it belongs to the package source then?

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany