Re: [opensuse-buildservice] KVM build type and dns resolving in a chroot
Am 29.06.2018 um 10:02 schrieb Mitya Ivanov:
Hi all! At firsts i want to thank Stefan Seyfried for help with my previous
problem with "badhost" thing. I have lost my creds of my previous mailbox,
sorry :)

So i have another question. Is there any info about workers setup using KVM
as build VM type? Any requierements? Is qemu-kvm etc. would be enough or for
example i need to generate initramfs for target distro?

When I updated my workers to SLES12 (new dracut-based /boot/initrd), I
had to add /etc/dracut.conf.d/99-obs.conf containing

hostonly_cmdline="no"

to skip the crazy distro default of always trying to resume from the
swap device (and thus requiring that the swapdevice is present with the
same name as on the host)
--
Stefan Seyfried