Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Builds not working?
On Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018, 10:42:33 CEST wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018, 08:08:24 CEST wrote Johannes Weberhofer:
Am 28.05.2018 um 12:40 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
yes. JFYI, one issue got solved and the scheduler is a bit faster again.
But has still a quite large backlog.

btw, this affects "only" x86_64 in home:* projects.

Please use local builds (osc build ..) if you feel slowed down, this is
the fastest way to test or debug something as usual and just submit your
working
version. That one will build on the server eventually:)

I think there is still something wrong. The builds are fine now but
recalculation/publication does still not work.

It does work, but it takes forever .....

However, we solved a number of IO bottlenecks (network and disk) this morning.

It seems it has improved the situation, but I suspect it will take until
tomorrow
until we see the full effect. The caches on various workers and servers need
to get filled again.

But we have a trend change in any case, the steady increasing number of to
repositories
which needs to be recalculate is decreasing now again (currently already
<4000 repos on x86_64 home:*
projects).

JFYI, we down to 200 repos ... a usual value.

You can see the effect also on

https://build.opensuse.org/monitor

the drop of medium prio events for repo recalculation in the gfx on bottom left.

Just a bit higher number of waiting jobs, but we have also all workers running.
So we should be fine again.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg