Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Builds not working?
On Sonntag, 27. Mai 2018, 22:02:02 CEST wrote Giovanni Santini:
Il 27/05/2018 20:03, Andreas Schwab ha scritto:
On Mai 27 2018, Giovanni Santini <itachi.sama.amaterasu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have noticed that builds for my repository are stuck to 2 days ago.
Using `osc rbuild PACKAGE` doesn't work too.

My repository is: home:ItachiSan:archlinux

The builds finished only a few hours ago.

$ osc jobhist -l3 home:ItachiSan:archlinux standard x86_64
time package
reason code build time worker
2018-05-27 14:31:06 webkit2gtk-mse new
build failed 30m 24s lamb66:3
2018-05-27 14:36:08 ffmpeg
meta change succeeded 35m 25s lamb27:7
2018-05-27 15:23:37 gecode
meta change succeeded 50m 25s cloud124:3

Andreas.

You are correct, although the build for *telegram-desktop-dev* continues
to be blocked...

I notice an extreme slow-down on our backend responsible for home projects atm.

Will need to debug where this is comming from suddenly, but most likely not
today :/

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg