[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Setting up "branches" projects so they are not deleted after SRs are accepted
On Apr 30 2018, Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 30.04.18 12:20 Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Apr 30 2018, Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In the meantime I was told that you can also branch packages to other
projects (outside the home:foobar:branches-Namespace), so create the
project first, then branch the package there.

osc branch also accepts a project name as a target, which is created if
it doesn't exist, so you don't need to manually create the project
beforehand.

But then I guess I am were I started, and the project will be removed
once the SR is accepted?

Only if you name the project like home:*:branches:*, or if you use osc
sr --cleanup. How the project was created is irrelevant.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510 2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1