Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Setting up "branches" projects so they are not deleted after SRs are accepted
Hi Adrian,

On 26.04.18 08:18 Adrian Schröter wrote:

osc sr --no-cleanup
when creating a submitrequest.

Thanks for the hint.

There is also the OBS:AutoCleanup attribute created by default in
default branch projects. This leads to a delete request with
auto-accept after some time. How you can still delete the attribute
or just decline the delete request later.

Yes, I know that, but this was not what I meant.

In the meantime I was told that you can also branch packages to other
projects (outside the home:foobar:branches-Namespace), so create the
project first, then branch the package there. Then the project should
not be touched.

I'll try all of the suggestions. Thanks guys!

Kind Regards,
Johannes