[opensuse-buildservice] Sprint report #35
Hi,

Here is the newest sprint report of the OBS frontend team.

Have you already discovered all the hidden Easter eggs in
build.opensuse.org? If not, don’t worry and keep on reading our latest
sprint report (2018-03-19 to 2018-03-29) and we will show you.

This sprint report covers the diffing of superseded requests and the new
API endpoint for cloud uploads. Furthermore we fixed several bugs like
the review for role requests, incompatible character encoding in request
notifications emails and version format validation in the KIWI editor.
As bonus, we finally released OBS 2.9.

The full sprint report can be found here:
http://openbuildservice.org/2018/04/05/sprint-report-35/

Have a nice read & weekend

Your OBS Frontend Team