[opensuse-buildservice] Build Internet-dependent packages on ArchLinux
Hey everyone,

I didn't touch OBS for a while (some months) but, as far as I remember,
networking was not enabled within the builder; for ArchLinux sources, I
could have some tricks (using a donwload service to fetch the sources
and patch the PKGBUILD), but it would not work for Node.js/npm based
packages. As now I would like to package some software which would use
Node.js and pip, I have (I suppose) the same problem again.

Is there any *proper* way to handle this? If yes, how?

Regards

--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk