Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Keys missing for Fedora 25/26/27 and Rawhide
Adrian Schröter schrieb:

it is a setup issue ... osc tries to compare the rpm signatures with
the gpg key from the server.

Thanks for the explanation.

fixed all, but Rawhide. Has ne1 a point where I can get the gpg
key for rawhide in a trusted way?
(Not part of Fedora key site and neither part of the repo on master server)

I can confirm that Fedora 25/26/27 work.

Can you have a look at SLES12 SP3? I also get this error when building
against SP3 locally...

Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl