Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Repositories: Arch Community is really Arch!
In my case:

https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/fig2dev/

Arch Repo Name Version Description Last Updated Flag Date
x86_64 Community fig2dev 3.2.6-1 Format conversion utility that can be
used with xfig 2017-12-19

Ref:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/add_repository_from_default_list/home:rickrich:gnome-manual-duplex