Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Keys missing for Fedora 25/26/27 and Rawhide
On Montag, 19. März 2018, 20:53:56 CET wrote Johannes Kastl:
Hi guys,

can it be that the public keys for Fedora 25/26/27 and Rawhide are not
setup correctly on the OBS? I get "public key not available" errors
when building locally.

Not sure if this is a local issue or to be fixed on the OBS, because I
find mails stating both...

it is a setup issue ... osc tries to compare the rpm signatures with
the gpg key from the server.

fixed all, but Rawhide. Has ne1 a point where I can get the gpg
key for rawhide in a trusted way?
(Not part of Fedora key site and neither part of the repo on master server)

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany