[opensuse-buildservice] build.opensuse.org: $HOME project suddenly has openSUSE as Vendor?
Hi all,

I think build.opensuse.org has a setup problem.

Previously, my home:seife:testing repo (where I basically test my
factory contributions) had a vendor tag of
"obs://build.opensuse.org/home:seife".
Today I was trying to zypper dup and noticed many packages only
resolvable with vendor changes from obs://...home:seife => openSUSE.

Is there a configuration issue?

If I do "osc buildconfig home:seife:testing openSUSE_Factory",
everything looks as it should.
--
Stefan Seyfried